Re: Geld

> Schaut euch dies bitte an!!!!!!!!!!!(und

For a moment there, I thought you were posting the lyrics to ""Ich bin der
Welt abhanden gekommen." Or was that ""Fischpredigt des heiligen Antonius
von Padua"? :->

In answer to your question, no, it's not true. And please don't post those
to F-Minor. They're *never* true. Next time you get one of those
too-good-to-be-true e-mails, check out this site to find out if it's for
real:
http://www.kumite.com/myths/

Now if you have the lyrics to ""Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen," or to
""Fischpredigt des heiligen Antonius von Padua," we'd love to have a copy.
Does anybody on this list have a copy, preferably in German and English?
(Let's have a field trip to the zoo, lyrics in hand -- baritones to the
front, please!)

P.S. No, my German isn't that good. I cheated and used Babel Fish to
translate.
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/