Re: Now you can listen to Glenn Gould AND the Leafs at the same time!

> As the hiss and crackle were stripped away, a buzzy
> nattering voice was uncovered.  It turned out to be crosstalk from a
broadcast
> of a Maple Leafs hockey game a few blocks north.  As it was
unremovable, the
> CBC simply researched the game and score, and included it in the
liner notes."

This reminds me of that GG Shostakovich recording (released by Sony)
where you can hear people talking off-mike.

When I listen to that one, I always end up with wild speculations
about what they're saying. For all I know, they were discussing hockey
scores. ;->

Or maybe they were saying something like, "How can he stand to *sit*
in that thing?!"