Re: Replies to some recent postings

Ah! Okay! I have Alzheimer's and he has Mine.

(This joke was found carved on a Ziggurat in Ur circa 4100 BC.)

Jeremy Smith wrote:

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Elmer Elevator wrote:

> >         The Steinway rep hand-shaking incident:

> No one denies there was a handshake

I'm not so sure about this.  If we're talking about the same thing, that
is, the incident over which Gould sued Steinway, then I'm pretty sure it
was more of a slap on the back.  Or the shoulder, to be more specific.
Gould claimed that the offending Steinway rep. pushed down hard on his
shoulder, causing damage and affecting his playing.

-Jeremy