GG: Transcriptions

I recently got a recording of the Strauss Metamorphosen (the one by Ormandy)
and I can see how GG thought it such a great a work. I don't know of any
other piece with a similar level of structure combined with such a level of
emotional intensity. If anyone knows of any works in the same kind of style
(along with Verklarte Nacht) I'd be interested to know. Anyway, does anybody
have a copy of the transcription begun by Gould or know where I could get
one from? I'd also be interested to know if there are any complete
transcriptions by others, of any merit.
	I would also like to know if there are copies of Gould's Wagner
transcriptions. I have a GIF file of the first page of a Siegfried Idyll
draft, so does this mean he wrote them out in full? If not has anyone
dictated them yet? I have very good copies of Horowitz and Cziffra
transcriptions with crazy numbers of notes, so presumably Gould's pieces
would be comparatively easy to someone with experience, especially with
Gould's extreme clarity of touch.

I'd be grateful for any help on any of these points,

Andrew Thayer.