From: Anne Smith +ADw-smithqa+AEA-nexicom.net+AD4-
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 8:25 AM
Subject: GG Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

     How about a new thread?
     We have all read about GG's symptoms (real and imaginary).  I
have never read of him complaining of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.  If ever
there was a candidate for this painful condition it was GG.  Perhaps
C.T.S. is a new name.  Maybe his ritual soaking protected him.  Would
some of the M.D.'s on the list like to respond?  I am not looking for
medical advise .  I am interested that a person with hypochondria
didn't think of this.
Anne