L.S.R.A COR

Dear sir

We feel honor while informing to your  very esteemed organization that
we are expoters of CD music, movie.We have a large  experience and
specialization
in this  field , our foreign customers are stisfied about our quality
products.
We have very strict quality control
depaarment  which checks each and every our products before sending to
the customers to minimise the any single chance of getting any complain
, this thing makes us absolutely different from other people.

We will appreciate your prompt reply with your enquiry / trial order for

our compliance.

Waiting for an early response from you very anxiusly.

Thanking you with best regards.

SHAHZAD
L.S.R.A Corporation
kotly bahram Sialkot