Re: GG: All That Humming Stuff

Elmer Elevator wrote:

> I can't wait for the future! Can I also get ...
>
> *  Ernie Kovacs without the cigar
> *  Ernie Kovacs without the moustache
> *  Bach without his having done time in jail
> *  "The Little Match Girl" without her croaking at the end
> *  The Sixties without the Vietnam war
> *  Mamet plays and movies without the f-word

While you're at it Elmer, could I get a version of "Catcher in the Rye"
without all the expletives.  I'm really offended by that kind of thing, and
since my view is the only one on the planet that matters, please just
distill the meaning a bit for me so I can enjoy it along with my pablum
and cookies while I contemplate Descartes.

thanks......hurry please!
jh