Re: Mozart

Hear, hear! I can't claim any knowledge of musical practice, but I do know when
a performance elucidates the music, and I certainly appreciate a performance
that keeps me coming back for more (from which I continue to learn) rather than
one which is considered academically "correct" but leaves my heart cold and my
mind bored. I have always loved Gould's Mozart Sonatas, and I must admit I take
a perverse delight in the distaste for them expressed by the narrow-minded and
benighted.

Russell

--
Remove "_nospam" from reply address

"To forgive is wisdom, to forget is genius."
                                    -Gulley Jimson