best wishes

just wanted to take a quick moment to wish a good trip to everyone lucky enough to go to the GG gathering in toronto.  i know i'm fairly quiet on this list usually but i wanted to say that before i leave tonight on a vacation of my own to europe.  i _wish_ i could stay over in toronto on my way back in mid-sept!  i'm going to Beatlesfest 99 in liverpool, though, which may make up for it :-)
but.... take care everyone and i hope all is well at the GG gathering.
bye for now, john-paul