Anybody see the Stratford Festival production of "Gould"?

In his list of top classical instrumentalists,
  "Lars Henriksson" <laven@hotmail.com> included:

> > 81. Mitsuko Uchida

81st, hmm?  There's an interesting article about her at www.scena.org
(along with a giveaway of three of her CDs).  I'd be interested in
hearing whether others consider the article an accurate portrayal of her
(I'm not familiar with her work myself-- just curious).

> > 9. Glenn Gould

Anybody here see the Stratford Festival production of "Gould"?  I'm
debating whether it's worth trying to shoehorn it into my schedule.

Mechaieh <mechaieh@my-deja.com>