Re: albums with original release covers -- SOLD! ---- More vinyl for sale!

Hello all:

Sad (and happy) to tell you that the 19 GG LPs (as a set) have been sold! (My apologies to all for not stating that I wanted to set the albums as a set.)

Thank you for your responses!!

Joseph Podlesnik
(soon to be Seattle resident)

In the spirit of further lightening my load, I am offering to anyone (for $5 per album) the following LPs:

Benjamin Britten:
Symphony for Cello & Orchestra, Death in Venice
(English Chamber Orchestra, Steuart Bedford, cond. Raphael Wallfish, cello)

A. Vivaldi:
The Four Seasons
(Camerata Lysy, Yehudi Menuin - violin)

W.A. Mozart:
The Best of ...
(Academy of Saint Martin-in-the-Fields, Neville Mariner, cond.)

Early Italian Madrigals:
(Capella Antiqua of Munich, Konrad Ruhland, cond.)

Brass in Berlin:
(Canadian Brass & The Berln Philharmonic Brass)

F. Chopin:
The Chopin I love
(A. Rubenstein, piano)

O. Gibbons:   WONDERFUL RECORDING!!!
Anthems & Songs of Praise
(The Clerkes of Oxenford, David Wulstan, dir.)

G. Pergolesi:
Stabat Mater
(Evelyn Lear, Christa Ludwig, RSO Berlin, Lorin Maazel, cond.)

A. Schoenberg:
Lied der Waldtaube (from "Gurrelieder"), Serenade, Op. 24, Ode to Napolean
(Jessy Norman, John Shirely-Quirk, Pierre Boulez - Ensemble Intercontemporain)

J. Sibelius:
Symphonies Nos. 4 & 5
(Berlin Philharmonic, Herbert Von Karajan, cond.)