Re: GG: Don't forget to confirm your reservations!

> >But I'm keeping the second reservation and canceling the first,
> >because it's a nicer room.
>

>     How do you know what you got?  I called months ago and they just
told
> me, "Ok, you have a reservation".

I was trying to figure out which room to keep, so she suggested that I
keep the second because it was nicer. It had a bigger bed. But I
didn't get many details other than that. She didn't even tell me the
floor number or the view! Though she did say it was a good view. (If I
remember correctly, don't just about *all* the rooms in that hotel
show either the skyline or the CN Tower?)

If I have a *really* nice room, maybe we can have some Poland Spring
Water and Arrowroot Cookie breaks in there. (At least it'll be neater
than my apartment.)