Re: How much like GG are you?

Mike:  that was a funny test you thought up (or whomever thought it up).  If
you are going to do another edition of this "test" , I think you should add
the following questions:

1.  Do you eat your meals sitting on a low chair?
2.  Do you have a tendency to dress up in two sweaters, a scarf, an overcoat
and gloves even if it is  40 degrees Celsius outside (or 100 degrees
Fahrenheit)?
3. Do you have a cousin named Jessie? or a mother named Florence?
4. Have you ever talked less than 6 hours on the telephone per night?
5.  Was your telephone bill ever less than $1000 a month?
6. Do you ever have the urge to tell your physician what medications to give
you?

Be well you all; see you at the GG Gathering.

Daniel Vaiser