GG: How much like GG are you?

Hi,
I thought we could have a little bit of fun and
so I created this silly, unscientific test to see how
much we are like our hero, GG.

Just answer the 20 questions by putting an 'X' in
the parenthesis next to your answer, Yes or No.  Then
total your score by counting how many times you
answered Yes.

This is all for fun and no one is required to answer
the questions.  Or, just answer the ones you want.

Mike

------The 'How Much Like GG Are You?' Test  ----
(place an "X" next to your answer Y or N)

1. Do you live in Toronto? Y(  )  N(  )
2. Do you rent a penthouse apartment?  Y(  )  N(  )
3. Do you play piano? Y(  )  N(  )
4. Do you hum while playing piano? Y(  )  N(  )
5. Do you sit low at the piano? Y(  )  N(  )
6. Do you sit at the piano on a custom chair? Y(  )  N(  )
7. While playing piano, do you direct with the hand that's free? Y(  )
N(  )
8. Have you visited the Steinway piano warehouse to try out the
pianos?   Y(  )  N(  )
9. Do you sometimes direct music while driving or taking walks? Y(  )
N(  )
10. Do you eat scrambled eggs for breakfast? Y(  )  N(  )
11. Do you work in the night and sleep in the day? Y(  )  N(  )
12. Have you ever sung to a group of animals? Y(  )  N(  )
13. Do you love animals and hate to fish? Y(  )  N(  )
14. Always been single? Y(  )  N(  )
15. Is your favorite color gray? Y(  )  N(  )
16. Do you like guessing word games like 20 questions? Y(  )  N(  )
17. Are there pills loose in your pocket and crammed in your medicine
cabinet? Y(  )  N(  )
18. Do you prefer cloudy, gray weather over bright, sunny days? Y(  )
N(  )
19. Do you worry constantly about drafts giving you a cold?  Y(  )  N(
)
20. Are you a big Petula Clark fan?  Y(  )  N(  )

TOTAL SCORE: ______
(add up your Y answers)

Now find out how much like GG you are:

0-4:  You are nothing like GG and that's ok.

5-9: Not good enough to be like GG, but keep trying.

10-14: You are like GG in many ways but you also have much
of your own personality. Ideal situation.

15-19: You are very much like GG. This is remarkable and
I want to know if you became like GG by choice or is this
just a coincidence?

All 20:  You worship GG so much you have probably lost your
own identity! It's time to realize that you can never be GG (sorry) and
it's ok to be un-like GG.   On the other hand, if this is really  a
true coincidence then you very much like GG (except I doubt
in piano technique).  Or, maybe you really are GG but you
never died and you have amnesia!  Call home, we'll come
get you!