Re: Glenn Gould Introduces

>Does anyone remember any similar bits of Gould actually talking about his
playing (or about music in general) that have had a particular poignancy or
impact when the recording itself is played straight afterwards?

When I was in High School GG was doing a series on CBC.  I had studied the
12 tone scale in music history and had passed the course but I really didn't
understand .  GG did a program on 20th century composers and explained 12
tone compositional techniques and played pieces that displayed what he
meant.  All of a sudden everything made sense !  I have been a player and
listener of this music ever  since. I was really too young to appreciate
these shows when they were aired.  Maybe we can get CBC to re run them.
Probably they will be shown at the Gathering.
Anne