GG off/on the Record <q>

Dear All,

As I told you, I am checking the supertitles for
the Tokyo screening of *GG off/on the Record*.

The typescript is incomplete, so I found the titles
incomplete too.
Could anyone who owns the videocassette check
the following conversation?:

GG *ON* the Record (the second part of the film):
after the conversation with a cab driver,
in the studio, having checked the adjustment of the piano
GG plays it around the staff:

-- : How do you feel this morning XXXXXX any of those pains?
GG: No.  It is specifically XXXXXXX  It's XX general refugee[?]
-- : It's a terrible thing to say, but you look well today.
GG: Killjoy.

Could you fill in the XXXXX parts and edit the sentences?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Junichi

Junichi Miyazawa, Tokyo