GG: The De-Vocalizer/The Conductor

I'm torn between "That's disgusting!" and "Boy, that's funny!" Has
anyone tried the sound files at that site? I found myself thinking,
"What were Beavis and Butthead doing in the studio at the same time as
Glenn?" Anyway, I know I don't want one! Keep the hums coming.:->

Last night, I watched the tape "Glenn Gould the Conductor." I liked
what I saw (and heard). I usually prefer baritones and basses to
tenors and countertenors, but I thoroughly enjoyed listening to
Russell Oberlin singing. As usual, the video was *too* short. I do
wish they'd included some footage of Gould conducting the Siegfried
Idyll. Is video of *that* available anywhere?

Has anyone else seen the "Glenn Gould the Conductor" video? The
"interlude" at Wawa was interesting -- GG's thoughts on Wawa
interspersed with excerpts from his piano version of Beethoven's Sixth
Symphony. But when GG was walking up to the waterfall and singing and
conducting, I wanted to shriek, "You're too close to the edge!" I
imagine his driving was much like this...

Also, while I've watched several GG videos, I don't think I've ever
seen him "swing" as much as he did while conducting that Brandenburg.
His "oscillations" (isn't that what Friederich called them?) were
really something. Was my impression correct, or was I just watching
the video too late at night?