Re: Re: Re: Re: GG: Die Kunst der Fuge (revisited)

>ART OF FUGUE played on a Farfisa (ala "96 Tears" or "Mendocino") could be the
>next move, Jerry.
>
>SH

hehe hehe
Ah yes, "96 Tears" by Question Mark and the Mysterions, we had to learn
that!  I had to learn the organ part in about 5 keys!  :0  heh heh   With
that one and "Light My Fire", I was a star!  What silliness! but mostly
good memories!

I certainly wouldn't have 'gotten' Die Kunst back then, but I remember
thinking "There must be something to this Bach and Beethoven!  So many
people rave about them.  Maybe I'm not as smart as I think I am."  I
remember hearing Schnabel for the first time on a record from the public
library, playing early Beethoven, wow!!  GG was a little after that for me.

Jerry