Re: GG: Glanced at the Kazdin book

From: Karl Berry <karl@cs.umb.edu>
To: <f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: GG: Glanced at the Kazdin book

>     I particularly like the detail about the recording sessions, the
technical
>     aspects of how those great, unique records came together.
>
> Wholehearted agreement.  By the way, Monsaingeon's first series of
films
> also had a ton of footage of Kazdin and Gould doing the English
Suites
> among other pieces.  The best parts of those movies IMHO.  I think
> they'll be shown at the gggathering.

Oh, goodie! That will be interesting to see.

OK, OK. You've all convinced me. I'll check out the book. I haven't
read the Gothics yet, anyway. (Is it just me, or do Glenn Gould and
Gothic novels seem to go together? He would've made a great Gothic
hero -- enigmatic, reclusive, magnetic, enigmatic, obsessed, solitary,
and by the way, did I mention enigmatic?...)

Here's a link that Glenn would've approved of:
http://discovery.com/cams/puppy/puppymain.html

If you click that link, you see live footage of a puppy available for
adoption via the Humane Society of Greater Miami! There's a link that
leads to Humane Society shelters all around the U.S. Makes me wish I
weren't allergic. Achoo!