Re: GG: Glanced at the Kazdin book

Hey guys,

I agree with Karl.  Read the Kazdin.  The bitterest parts I found
humorously obnoxious, not offensive ('Glenn never sent me a Christmas
present!')  It's still interesting to read a book by someone
who knew Glenn so well.  The account of Kazdin's last meeting with
GG was especially interesting.

Cheers to all!
David