Re: GG Loved Animals

In a message dated 7/24/99 9:13:13 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
mc1830@mclink.it writes:

<< Let's talk about animals, who GG loved very very much. I read that he
always had animals at home (see the many photographs) and when he died he
left half of his money to some animal association.
 This makes me love him even more, because I adore animals and have two
wonderful cats. Mark Twain used to say "I never ask from which part of the
world a human person comes: it is enough to know that he is a human. Nothing
can be worse". Maybe this is a little strong, but unfortunately I agree. >>

    In a message dated 7/24/99 9:13:13 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
<< Let's talk about animals, who GG loved very very much. I read that he
always had animals at home (see the many photographs) and when he died he
left half of his money to some animal association.
 This makes me love him even more, because I adore animals and have two
wonderful cats. Mark Twain used to say "I never ask from which part of the
world a human person comes: it is enough to know that he is a human. Nothing
can be worse". Maybe this is a little strong, but unfortunately I agree. >>

   That is one of the many things I also love about him. I wanted to do some
kind of a tribute, but my music compositional skills aren't good enough and I
cannot paint. So, I decided to become a vegetarian as a tribute to Glenn. A
life tribute.
                                                       Evalynne