GG Loved Animals

Dear Joseph Jean, and all the other f-minors, I read your e-mail of 20/7/99, and agree with you (excuse my english but I'm Italian).
Let's talk about animals, who GG loved very very much. I read that he always had animals at home (see the many photographs) and when he died he left half of his money to some animal association.
This makes me love him even more, because I adore animals and have two wonderful cats. Mark Twain used to say "I never ask from which part of the world a human person comes: it is enough to know that he is a human. Nothing can be worse". Maybe this is a little strong, but unfortunately I agree.
Through the years I realize to have become more and more selective (is this bad?) and I'm no more interested to communicate with people who don't love music and animals.

Ciao

Paola from Rome