Re: GG: The Gathering Breakfast

From: Etti Naveh <enaveh@bgumail.bgu.ac.il>

> please tell me about this gathering - i missed th info - - - where?
> when??? etti in israel

Here's a link to information about the Glenn Gould Gathering.
http://www.glenngould.ca/gggather.html

Date:             September 22-26, 1999
Location:       Canadian Broadcasting Centre
                      Toronto, Canada

There will be all sorts of cool GG-related guests. For example, Kevin
Bazzana, Tim Page, Margaret Pacsu, Geoffrey Payzant, photographer Don
Hunstein, producer Lorne Tulk, Bruno Monsaingeon, and even Glenn's
assistant Ray Roberts... I apologize in advance to all those I
missed -- it's a big group!

Anyway, I'll be there. I was looking at the brochure, thinking, "I
wish I could go." And my mother said, "You really should go!" Never
one to disobey my mother, I agreed right away. :->

My mother is really supporting me in this trip. When she saw an Irish
shop selling *very* nicely made wool hats and scarves at a clearance,
she bought me a wool cap and a wool scarf as a going away present.
(I'm just supposed to forget I ever saw them until September...) Now
wasn't that just the *perfect* present for a GG fan going on a trip?
Next to a Viyella shirt, I guess. (Do they still make those? They must
cost a fortune!)