Re: GG: RealAudio at the NLC Site

In a message dated 7/23/99 12:55:16 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
amarble@abs.net writes:

<< Has anyone seen the photo of hotel keys Glenn inadvertently kept?
 That's truly symbolic of the distracted artist. Though if certain of
 his biographers had seen that picture, they might have gone off into a
 tangent with their speculations. (I can see the cover blurb now. "Was
 Glenn Gould a closet kleptomaniac? Did he keep hotel keys in an
 attempt to control his environment?") Oh, well. What do you expect
 from the sort of people who try to read something out of the names
 Glenn gave his cars -- I'm sure he didn't mean anything "outré" when
 he named them Longfellow and Lancelot! (What would they make of me?
 When things were going wrong, I used to call my Dodge Dart #^&@! and

  I know what you mean, Anne; the biographers seem to pick up every little
thing and turn it into something.
 Thanks for posting that url; I'm taking a break from my work and am going to
go listen!
                                                    Evalynne