Re: GG Sony releases

To Peter, Bob and all,
     I have two recordings with the "turnabout" label.  They were issued by
the Moss Music Group in 1983. They are called The Young Glenn Gould .
Volume 1was recorded in 1951-1952 and contains works by Berg, Shostakovich,
Taneyev, and Prokofiev.  Volume 2 was recorded  with Alberto Guerrero.  It
has 4-hand Piano Music by Mozart.(GG and Alberto Guerrero) and Bach's
Italian Concerto in F.  From the liner notes " These recordings, despite
their technical limitation(in two cases, the home equipment stopped
recording before Gould and Guerreo reached the final bars), also preserve
the joyful, infectious atmosphere of two outstanding musicians making music
simply for their own private pleasure."  The playing on these records is
WONDERFUL but it hard to take the poor recording.  I went out and bought a
new needle after I put on the first record.  Maybe some of you audio wizards
could do something.
Anne