GG Sony releases

I am quite a new fan to GG(about 5 years now maybe) and I have bought
most af the SONY GG Edition(except for some Hindemith and Strauss).
I was now wondering if the SONY GG Edition contains every single track
that Glenn Gould has released or recorded in studio? I know of only one
legitimite exception: The Glenn Gould Silver Jubilee. Are there some
more?

I also own a not legitimite record of Gould performing live the 24th
Piano concerto of W.A Mozart in Stockholm and Beethovens third piano
concerto with Karajan in Berlin so there should be some live bootlegs
around...

Are we still waiting for future releases in the GG Edition?

/Peter