Re: GG:

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:18:42 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>I believe he was born to a Christian family. I checked with another Gould
>fan friend of mine, and he said he believes it was a protestant religion,
>though he can't remember which denomination. He definitely was not Jewish.

i think its been quite firmly established that GG's father's name was Gold and
later changed to Gould. There's something in the GG Society jounal about it.

ergo gg had some jewish blood and was part Scottish I'm proud to say too.

Neil (at home)    |http://www.thump.org
ICQ# - 11875525   |AOL IM - "imheifetz"