GG:

    I recently discovered Glen Gould through a friend and have been
fascinated with him ever since. I have some questions. The first
concerns Gould's religion. In all the reading I have done, I have never
seen it mentioned. I curious as to whether or not he is Jewish because
the name sounds so.
    The second question regards a wrong note in Book One of "The Well
Tempered Clavier." In the third prelude, in C-sharp major, in measure 37
Gould plays a B-natural instead of a B-sharp at the top of the phrase. I
am not anal-retentive, I am just curious as to whether or not this was
known to him(Gould), and if so why did he let it slip?
Thank you for your time on answering these questions.

Sivan Etedgee