HELP!!

Thanks to all who have sent me suggestions for our BBC Glenn Gould Night
idea. Good to have your support - I'm getting through individual replies
slowly!

I'm just trying a first stab at writing the treatment (ie why this would
be a great way of spending the company's money) to send give to our
controller.

I remember that in one of the recent books about Gould there is a
complimentary quote about him from Karajan, and since people in senior
positions in companies always seem to love HVK I thought I'd use it as a
heading.

PROBLEM: All my books are at home and my girlfriend is out. Does anyone
happen to have the one by the Doctor with the blue cover (the book not
the doctor of course) to hand and could look up HVK in the index and
send me the quote?? I'm pretty sure it's that one, though it could be
the Freidrich. I'll be working away here for another hour or so...

Thanks!

ps: My brief also includes the line "Themed evenings introduced by
leading cultural figures are especially welcomed" - anyone know any of
the above who might be interested in the project? Edward Said??

Thanks again.