GG NIGHT

I'm trying to put together a proposal for a Glenn Gould radio theme
night for the my employers the BBC  - maybe to coinide with the
conference in 1999.

Naturally I plan to start with the early Goldbergs and send our
listeners to sleep with the later version to close the programmes at
about midnight. In the middle we should make a new radio doc, and an
"Idea of Gould" feature in the manner of North but with our contributors
talking about him. That's all I've thought of so far.

Can anyone recommend some of his rarer performances or better radio
programmes for us to put in? Or any other thoughts and ideas you fancy
throwing out to help me convince our commissioners that this is a
worthwhile project.

Thanks.

Martin