listening devices

M.J.W. wrote:

>Secondly, what in terms of aural experience, will the DVD offer that CDs
>couldn't?  Is it a matter of home surround sound?

Well, what did the LP offer compared to the vax cylinder? It's all a matter
of development and improvement. You all choose where in this everlasting
chain of improvements you want to get stuck! (But I don't meet many guys
these days who'd rather listen to a 78 - werer there one - of a new work,
instead of a CD-version of the same work) Who knows what's in store for us.
Let's locate Who and ask him/her!

Loco

All places are here!  All times are now!