Re: GG: fillum

> And would GG have liked Starbucks JavaChip ice cream?  Had he lived
> longer, imagine GG in a relaxed evening at home, sprawled in a [low]
> La-Z-Boy recliner watching the late late late movie (or better yet,
> Mystery Science Theater 3000) on TV and chowing down a whole box of
> JavaChip.  With Poland water and Arrowroots too, of course.  And doing
> additional commentary on the movie in his Klopweisser and Slutz voices, on
> the phone to somebody else who is ostensibly also watching the movie.
> Meanwhile, five CD's of Petula on shuffle play in the background, and a
> radio playing CBC news.  And a 24-hour dedicated Internet connection
> running on an old 386 in the next room, so he can check the traffic of his
> 200 favorite listservs during every commercial.  Oh, the humanity.

starbucks are rare in toronto--as i'm informed by friends--and donut
shops seem to be the equivalent of our west coast coffee rooms. perhaps
the constantly dreary weather (in the past few days we've had
exceptions)
out here in vancouver compounded with the javachip might have lured him
to the west coast--very near the snow covered mountains, to be certain.
perhaps a mildly secluded home beneath grouse mountain...obviously
vancouver was never a prospect, but while we're waxing...

will