Re: GG: Wagner/Mitch/F&T

Mitch Miller, a classically trained oboist turned pop record producer,
was immensely popular in the 60's with his television show and
recordings.  The TV show (and recordings) featured Mitch  leading an all
male chorus in  American popular tunes often from the early 1900's
(e.g." Me and My Gal,"  If You Knew Suzie,"  "Alexander's Ragtime Band"
etc.