the end of this thread

Robert Kunath:
I said nothing about extremist Canadian political parties in my message
and, of course, do not belong to or align myself with one. It is
important to be always diligent about scrutinizing governments we live
with. The end of my last message was - obviously I think -a gentle
suggestion for people whoever and wherever they are, to reflect on their
political situation. Is this not always a good use of time?
By the way, what does an "Aryan-looking Mexican bandit" look like,
anyways?
Robert Clements:
You reiterate the point that Karajan was a member of the Nazi party.
Again, my view is that he ceased to be a Nazi in 1945, and spent many
decades thereafter as a respected , free man making wonderful music. I
felt compelled to defend the man's good reputation from an image on this
list of him that I thought just too cruel.
I'm sorry that we are so off-topic here, folks! Why don't we all just
drop this thread now? People are welcome to contact me privately if you
wish at <circular@obs.empath.on.ca>  Thank you very much for your
tolerance.
Stephen Rieck, professional visigoth.
Oops, sorry forgot to answer Robert Kunath's question, which
was:"Wouldn't you regard it as significant if you learned someone you
knew was a member of the American Ku-Klux-Klan?" The significant thing
to do in that case would be to give all my information to the FBI, now
wouldn't it?