GG

Dear Listmembers:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
I am a newcomer to the list and I was waiting for the right moment to make
this posting.
The talk about the calendar was interesting because I'm looking for
photographs/posters of GG.

Does anyone know where I can get copies of CG pictures.  I am especially
interested in a 1956 picture of GG (aged 23) taken at the Royal Cons. of
Music in Toronto during rehearsal.  The photo was taken by Paul Rockett for
McLean's magazine.

Thanks for your help, and my apologies if this kind of thing has already
been discussed.

Andrew Monk

Andrew Monk
Department of Forestry