GG

Dear members,
I am desperately trying to get a hold of the so-called "controversial"
recording of Gould playing the Brahms D-minor concerto in 1962 w/ Leonard
Bernstein. I have read so much about this performance, and it is,
incidentally, one of my favorite pieces. If the writers know so much about
it, a recording must exist somewhere. Why has SONY not released it??? If
someone out there has it, let me know. I would even pay for a cassette
recording of it.
Thank you, Matthew White, Athens GA      mdwhite@arches.uga.edu
PS I do have CBC disc of early radio performances of Schoenberg, Berg,
Webern (1953-4) if anyone wants it.