Howard Scott

Greetings to the Collective!

A big f-minor welcome is due to Howard Scott!
He's one of the guys who was there (yes, that's
him in the "On the Record" video....joking with
the engineers about planting marijuana/opium
instead of geraniums, I think it was....).

I'll have *all kinds* of technical questions
for you, Howard (were those M49s or M50s and was
it a three-point omni configuration, etc. etc.),
but for now.....welcome!

jh