RE: GG... a new game and more!

Hello all, the following are my miscellaneous GG musings of the morning:

First, my 2-cents on the wish-list game:

D. Scarlatti!!  I know GG recorded some, but it would be wonderful to have a nice representative sample - maybe 30 or 40 of the short sonatas (preferably more).  Ditto for Haydn, whose keyboard work I find tedious at times but certainly would not be so at the deft hands of Gould.

I hate to say it, but I'm not sorry that GG didn't record Chopin (besides a sonata or two).  I can't imagine anything scarier than GG working his way through the nocturnes or (gasp!) the berceuse.  The etudes might have been interesting, though.

Also, to Bradley and Kristen: according to the NLC site, GG played at least part of Ludus Tonalis during a radio broadcast on June 7, 1954.  Maybe a recording was made?

This leads me to the question section of my post.  (1) Does anyone know whether recordings are available, through the NLC or any other source, of GG's many radio performances?  There's so much interesting stuff out there!  (2) Does anyone have a recommendation for D. Scarlatti on Piano?  I have a recording by Dubravka Tomsic, which is fantastic (and costs only $4 retail!), but I want more.

Thanks,
Tim Solomon