Tell Us Your Thoughts!

Hello everyone,

My name is Jennifer Henderson and I work for Sony Music Canada in the
online department.  Our next project is giving the Glenn Gould website a
makeover and we would love to hear your thoughts on the site.  What are we
doing well?  What can we improve upon? What would you like to see on the
site that isn't currently there?   Don't hold back because we want to
create a site that you enjoy visiting!  The site address is:
http://www.glenngould.com

On a related Glenn Gould topic, what do you think about the idea of having
a chat to talk about Gould and his, much like we did last year around the
celebration of his birthday?   Would you also prefer having the option to
send in questions and have the answers posted on the site?

Please send your messages directly to me so we don't interfere with the
current discussions on the list.  I can be reached at
jennifer_henderson@sonymusic.com

Thanks for your time!

Kindest regards,

Jennifer Henderson