[Fwd: Conversations with Glenn Gould]

I forget if I ever sent this message on to the list so forgive me if
it's a repeat.  If you haven't read _Conversations with Glenn Gould_ I
can testify that it's worth the effort of ordering.

-Mary Jo
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Reader,

We, the Akadine Press, Inc., have just brought back into print,
Jonathan Cott's "Conversations with Glenn Gould". It is available
exclusively through our catalog, A COMMON READER. For a free copy of
the catalog, call us at 1-800-832-7323.

We believe Cott's memoir would be a welcome addition to your page.
Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Paul Hochman
Production Manager