GG : Interview

Hi all,

I was reading the interview with Tim Page in the 'GG Reader' and couldn't
help but notice that in GG's third-to-last answer he steals a few lines
from one of the speakers in 'The Latecomers' without crediting him.  Not
that I am particularly shocked..I read in the Kadzin book that apparently
he (Kazdin) was the author of the phrase 'the grass is always greener on
the out takes', which GG borrowed as a title for an article. Just thought
I'd point it out....

Jeremy