People magazine

     Over the years, I have come to appreciate People magazine
     for a much finer journalistic publication than people
     realize:  always compares favorably to coverage of the same
     story in Time or Newsweek.  This week, however, not looking
     too good on Mr. Gould (in their coverage of people of the
     20th century who died too young).  For one thing, they
     misspelled Haydn's name as "Hayden."  For the other, the
     picture they have identified as 1967 cannot possibly be 1967
     unless I am badly mistaken.  Thought I would pass that on.