GG: May 12, 1957 Moscow demonstration/recital

Recently I got an old Melodiya LP of ``Glenn Gould's meeting with the
students of the Moscow conservatoire, recorded at the Small Hall of the
Moscow Conservatoire on May 12, 1957''.  Interpreter was Lev Vlasenko.
There's a lot of Cyrillic text on the back; I can't read Cyrillic.  If
anyone on these lists who can has interest in doing so, I could send you
a copy of the text for translation.  (Which reminds me -- did anything
ever come of the project to collect Gould's liner notes and album covers?)

Anyway.  I sent a friend a tape of the record, and she was looking at
  http://www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca/chronology/ech55-59.htm#1957

and noticed some discrepancies --
1) the web page lists Schoenberg: excerpts, but these don't appear on
   the record.  Gould talks about Schoenberg, but the second piece he
   plays excerpts from is actually Webern's Passacaglia for Orchestra
   (without the orchestra :-).
2) The web page puts the Goldberg Variations before the Art of Fugue
   excerpts, whereas on the record they are the other way around.
   This might just be an artifact of manufacturing the record, I don't know.

Don't know if anyone at the NLC is reading this or has interesting in
updating their web page, but for what it's worth ...

Thanks,