GG:Greetings to those new to f_minor

Hi all!

It's great to see lots of messages from people new to the list!  The
summer is traditionally slow on f_minor due to the summer school
holiday.  In the fall and spring we often have upwards of 30 messages a
day but normally this is a relatively low traffic list. I'd like to
invite all the new subscribers (at least 20 of you!) to introduce
yourselves and talk a little bit about how you got interested in Gould.
(And please don't worry if English isn't your first language.)

There is a many megabyte digest of the last two years available for
browsing.  You can get to it via the f_minor homepage:
http://erebus.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn/fminor.html

If you have any questions or administrative problems (example:
unsubscribing) please email me privately anytime-- I'll be happy to help
you out or answer any questions I can.

A note on the subject header: We use "GG:" as an indicator that the
e-mail is from f_minor-- please use this convention when sending mail to
the list so that people with mail sorters can identify Gould messages.
Also please be as descriptive as possible about the nature of your
message.

Thanks!
-Mary Jo Watts,
listowner, f_minor