Re: Others who "get it"

I was so pleased to finally see messages posted to this list!

Since few people in my world listen to classical music (and certainly
don't understand how I can get so caught up the the music of Glenn Gould),
I am forced to require my employees, when they are in my office, to
listen to his recordings -- while I try to explain makes them special.
(Glenn's recordings are going in my office all day, everyday.)

So, finding this list and being able to converse with others who know
what's special about Glenn's music is just wonderful.

Cyndie, Gould Groupie....