For heaven's sake, he's your BOSS!

At this moment I am watching an interview with Samuel Jackson, and he's
just plugged the new film he's starring in, The Red Violin. He's told the
interviewer that it's being done by "a young guy named Francois Girard, the
same guy who did 'Thirteen Films About Glenn Gould.'"

Oh well, At least he got Glenn's name right.

:-)
Kristen

"I'm very much the anti-hero in real life, you see, but I compensate madly
in my dreams."

                                  -- Glenn Gould, "Toronto"