[no subject]

Dear F-minors

Thanks, I learned a lot from "the piano is hung from the chandelier" talk
initiated by Junichi.   It reminded me of a sciene in a movie where
chandelier was falling down.   I think I understand what was symbolized
there.

By the way, Kristen wrote "Glenn always was a filthy bastard after downing
a few shots of tequila... "  Do you literaly mean this? I thought that GG
prohibited drinking and smoking to himself.  Does anybody know how strictly
he managed this?

Masa-aki

"I guess what I really looking for is a desert island. But one with room
service."  GG