GG: Angilette Book

Hi everyone,

I came across the book _Philosopher at the Keyboard:  Glenn Gould_ by Elizabeth
Angilette while raiding the Glenn Gould collection at a local college library.
I'd never heard of this book before, and I haven't seen it mentioned on the
list
since I've been a member.  (I'm probably mistaken.)

I fell asleep reading it last night, but this is what I thought of it so far:
The book is meticulously researched, but it seems to say the same thing as
Payzant's book, only it doesn't read as well.

I'm interested in hearing other people's opinions.

-David