Re: Translation

In fact, your questions were on the most meaningless parts of this
hack writing. Good work on bad material!

On  6 Jul 97 about Translation, Bob & Judy Williams
<prospero@netins.net> wrote:

> Junichi, I see no problems with your paraphrase. In fact, yours is
> superior to the original which means nothing at all. It is simply the
> usual babble of a ignorant critic with space to fill.
Kris Shapar

          To doubt everything or to believe everything
          are two equally convenient solutions; both
          dispense with the necessity of reflection.

                              - Jules Henri Poincare