GG: out-of-print books

Hi, I've got what I believe to be the final word on the David Young book,
compliments of Amazon.com (yes, earth's largest bookstore.) It appears that
my book rep was not out to mislead me... but K. Berry's dealer must have
had good connections.
Just in case anyone was wondering, which you probably weren't, but who knows.
-Kristen

Glenn
by David Young

Published by Coach House Pr
Publication date: April 1993
ISBN: 0889104298
Availability: This title is out of print, but if you place an order we may
be able to find
you a used copy within 2-6 months.

We will notify you via e-mail and request your approval of the price and
condition. We will also notify you if we are unable to locate this title
within 6
months.
Each order is for one copy of this title and author only, rather than a
specific
binding or edition. (Publisher information is provided to help you verify the
title.)
PLEASE NOTE: Each out of print item is shipped and billed separately.

Perfectionist:  "Okay, high fast ball. Lenny Bernstein."
Performer:      "Bernstein? Why Bernstein?"
Perfectionist:  "Lenny is a pacifist who'd never run for office. I saw him
run for a cab once. Not pretty."

                                                              -- "Glenn,"
David Young